As a result of 2 months of R&D, we have manufactured our first product. Please find below some information on the corner panel.
With the corner panel, corner connections with the corner panels are lockable. By providing ease of assembly and using such detail to prevent waste, it aims to ensure not even a single panel is wasted in assembly.
This allows the process of cutting the panel to attain correct dimensions, which is one of the problems widely faced during mounting, to no longer be necessary.
Ease of Assemblyorner panel enables minimum assembly time and maximum insulation rate.
Fire ResistanceOur corner panels, as is the case with all our other panels, are produced under our “Fire Resistance” certificate.
- General Specifications
- Mechanical Specifications
- Dimensional Tolerances
- Advantages of the Corner Panel
Panel Width (cm) 30 - 40 - 50 - 111 Panel Thickness (mm) 50 - 60 - 80 - 100 - 120 - 150 - 180 - 200 Panel Density 40±2 kg/m³ Sheet Coating Types Polyester - PVC - CrNi Color RAL 9002 Pattern Ribbed - Flat Insulation Polyurethane Sheet Thickness (mm) 0,50 mm
Sheet Surface Yield Strength (fct) min. 220N/mm² Panel Tensile Strength min. 0,018 Mpa Transverse Tensile Modulus at High Temperatures min. 0,04 MPa Core Material Shear Strength (fcv) min. 0,11 Mpa Core Material Shear Modulus (G) min. 2 MPa Core Material Compressive Strength (σ10) min. 0,09 Mpa Moment of Flexion Capacity and Rigidity - Straight (Mu) min. 2,3 kNm/m Moment of Flexion Capacity and Rigidity - Inverted (Mu) min. 2 kNm/m Torsional Stress - Straight (σw) 115 MPa Torsional Stress - Inverted (σw) 100 MPa Moment of Flexion Capacity on a Central Bracket - Straight 2,95 kNm/m Moment of Flexion Capacity on a Central Bracket - Inverted 3 kNm/m Torsional Stress Capacity on a Central Bracket - Straight 133 MPa Torsional Stress Capacity on a Central Bracket - Inverted 118 MPa PUR Thermal Conductivity Value (ʎ) max. 0,022 W/mK Dimensional Stability Level DS(TH) 11 Fire Classification (TS-EN 13501-1) C-s2,d0
Thickness ± %4 Length ± 10 mm Width ± 2 mm Deviation from Rectangularity ± 5 mm
Advantages of the Corner Panel
- Corner connections with the corner panels are lockable.
- The most important feature of the product is that corner connections have been made very simple.
- Lockable triple panel connection with T shape panel.
- This allows ease of assembly.
- Corner turns of columns are lockable with the reverse of the corner panel
- This feature, which allows ease of assembly, also helps increase the insulation rates.
- Every turns of columns can be made with the Z shape panel lockable.
- Our Z shape panels can be easily integrated, as is the case with our T shape panels.
- No wastage, not even a single remaining panel during mounting.
- Corner panel is an important factor in reducing the panel costs of cold air rooms.
- No cutting process while mounting to get the right dimension.
- This allows ease of assembly.
- PoProduction with minimum 42 kg/m³ density polyurethane.
- This allows high insulation and thus minimizes the energy consumption of Cold Air Warehouses.
- Infrastructure for every wiring installation inside the panel can be created (hidden installation application).
- Corner Panel does not obstruct wiring installation and provides great ease by mean of hidden installation application.