Centrifugal Humidification Systems
These are automatic humidification devices which are controlled by an automation system in order to keep up quality of and control moisture content of products stored in cold air warehouses generally used in raw food warehouses and cold air warehouses conditioned for positive heat temperatures due to loss of moisture. While they control the humidification level of the cold rooms, they also assist in the cooling process via the heat exchange that occurs during vaporization.
• Easy to install (Can easily be connected directly to water tap or water tank).
• Various space usage (such as on wall surface).
• Durable and trouble-free structure.
• Good tool for chemical disinfection and deodorization.
• High functionality for low temperature warehouse spaces.
• Easy adaptation to automation system.